JOAN'S BEE NURTURED HAND CREAM LARGE [PICK YOUR SCENT]
Worker bee hands? Soften them up with Joan's silky hand cream. Free of silicones but rich in nourishing plant oils, it sinks in fast and leaves your skin velvety, never greasy.
Clean Rain is the crisp, refreshing smell of the season’s first downpour.
How to Use: Massage a small dollop of cream into dry hands. Apply as often as you like. Joan says there's no such thing as too much.
- Absorbs quickly, leaving a non-greasy finish
- Velvety formula mode without silicone
- Quenches and softens thirsty skin
- Shea Butter: A rich plant butter that protects and moisturizes the skin.
- Marula Oil: A light weight hydrator rich in essential fatty acids that soften skin.
- Honey: A natural skin-protector packed with beneficial antioxidants.
Aqua, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerl Stearate, Tetradecane Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Kernel Oil, Ceteoryl Olivote, Sorbiton Olivote, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Honey, Citrus Reticulota Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, (Natural) Fragrance